How do I get to the Court?
- From 690 East, continue on 481 S to Exit 3E.
- Follow the signs to Fayetteville, continuing on Route 5 past the Fayetteville Town Center.
- When you reach the top of the bridge, turn left onto Brooklea Drive, at the stop sign bear right.
- When you reach the Town Hall, you will see signs directing you to the Court.

From the thruway, take Exit 34A to 481 S to Exit 3E. Then follow the directions above.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need an attorney for a small claims case?
2. How do I file in small claims?
3. How do I get a Court appointed attorney?
4. How do I get to the Court?