Which phone number should I call for police assistance?
Calling the correct number when you need assistance is essential. If you have an emergency need for Police, Fire, or Medical Assistance, dial 911. The 911 dispatcher will ask for pertinent information to put into the computer for dispatching the appropriate personnel to your emergency. This line is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you need to reach a particular Town of Manlius Police Officer you should call 315-682-2212 and request to speak with that officer. If the officer is not on duty at that time, you will be directed to their voicemail. If you call after hours, you can listen to a prerecorded message and follow the instructions to leave a voicemail in an officer's voicemail.

If you would like to leave information anonymously, you can either dial 315-682-TMPD or you can send an email. If you would like an officer to call you back, you must leave your phone number. For the tips email and other information, please see the staff directory.

Show All Answers

1. Which phone number should I call for police assistance?
2. What can I do if I learn of a youth party with drugs and alcohol being involved?
3. Which court should I go to?
4. When is all night parking prohibited?
5. What should I do if I am stopped in my car by the police?
6. How many drinks does it take to become legally intoxicated?
7. What do I do if someone is missing?
8. How do I locate sex offenders in my area?
9. Where can I find information on my local laws?
10. How do I obtain a handicap parking permit?
11. How do I commend or file a complaint against the police department or one of its officers?
12. What if I am a victim of a crime?
13. What if I've experienced financial hardship as a result of a crime?
14. How can I get a copy of a report?