Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Yes, the company that we use to take credit card payments charges a non-refundable fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 per transaction. You can register for multiple programs in one transaction. If you want to avoid this fee you may still mail or bring in a check to pay for the program at the Town of Manlius Recreation Office. Please be sure that your profile is done online at RecDesk before mailing in a check.
Show All Answers
The Town of Manlius owns no parks. However, there are parks within the Town that are owned by other governmental agencies.
- Green Lakes State Park (New York State) - (315) 637-6111
- Mill Run Park (Village of Manlius) - (315) 682-9171
- Beard Park (Village of Fayetteville) - (315) 637-4715
- Canal Park - (Village of Fayetteville) - (315) 637-4715
- Lewis Park - (Village of Minoa) - (315) 656-3100