Planning Board Meeting Highlights from the Clerk – 10-24-2022
1. Route 5 Development Company, LLC – 540 Towne Drive, Fayetteville, NY 13066 -Public Hearing – 2-Lot Subdivision – 404 and 406 Towne Drive
The Board approved the Subdivision
2. Syracuse Chinese Christian Church – 8020 E Genesee Str, Fayetteville Public Hearing – Site Plan Amendment - Church
The Board approved the Site Plan Amendment
3. Peregrine Development, LLC - Public Hearing – Site Plan and Special Use Permit - Peregrine Assisted Living Center – Medical Center Drive, Fayetteville, NY 13066
The Board approved the Site Plan and the Special Use Permit for 7 years.
4. A&E & SNY Center - Site Plan – Med Spa – Behind Resort Lifestyles
The Board set a Public Hearing Date for November 28, 2022 pending more information.
5. Twin Shores Properties, LLC - Fietta Properties – Subdivision & Site Plan - N. Burdick Street
The Board set a tentative Public Hearing Date for November 28, 2022 pending more information.
6. Fulgent Seed Trust – 7197 East Genesee Street, Fayetteville, NY 13066 - Initial Presentation - Accessory Use Permit for a 1st Apartment and a Renewal for a 2nd Floor Apartment
The Board set a Public Hearing date of November 28, 2022
7. Woodland Hills Subdivision (Hoag Lane Development) - Initial Presentation - 16-Lot Subdivision – 5280 Hoag Lane, Fayetteville
The Board adjourn the matter for further information
8. Brolex Enterprises – 5912 North Burdick Street, E. Syracuse, NY 13057 - Zone Change Recommendation to Town Board – RA and Commercial to R3 - Megnin Farms – Route 5 at East Genesee Street and Strawmount Trail - Tax Map #’s 082.2-01-02.0 and 082.2-01-03.0
The Board decided to hold a Public Hearing to hear from residents regarding the project. The Public Hearing will be held on December 12, 2022.
To learn more about this meeting, please visit our agenda center here: https://www.townofmanlius.org/AgendaCenter/Planning-Board-3
To view the full meeting please visit our YouTube page here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuns8eAo884