To view the full meeting please visit our Youtube Page here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3pS9-uTiX4l7aEgciGEVSA
Meeting Highlights from the Clerk – 11/15/2023
- Craig Dudszak spoke about the assessment process and his concerns that the process is fair.
- Residents spoke in opposition to the proposed Garden Park Apartments Planned Unit Development.
- Janine Powell spoke about her concerns about the road conditions on Jarvis Road after the paving.
- Lovely Hamlet spoke in favor of the proposed law amending the RT zoning classification.
- Tom Bassett spoke in favor of the proposed Garden Park Apartments Planned Unit Development
Patrick Duffy, Town Assessor, gave a presentation on how assessments are calculated in the Town of Manlius
The Town Board adopted the 2024 Preliminary Budget. The tax rates for the Town of Manlius are as follows:
• Town Outside Village - $4.10 per $1000 of assessed value. The tax rate decreased by $0.25 from the 2023 rate.
• Town Inside Village - $3.22 per $1000 of assessed value. The tax rate decreased by $0.16 from the 2023 rate.
The applicants presented an updated District Plan with additional maps and renderings. The Town Board discussed the project with the applicant. The matter was tabled until the December 6th meeting.
RT Zoning Local Law
The Town Board adopt Local law 2023 -13 amending the Residential Transitional Zoning Classification as presented in the resolution prepared by the Attorney for the Town.
The Town Board held a public hearing for the Unsafe Building located at 6602 Fremont Road (Tax Map. No. 045.-02-06.0). The public hearing was held open until the December 6th meeting.
Community Solar – Solar Simplified
The Town Board entered into a Municipality Services agreement with Solar Simplified for a twelve-month period for marketing services related to resident participation for a Community Solar Program related to the Bowman Road Solar Project.
Muirfield Drainage Survey
The Town Board authorized CNY Land Surveying to provide survey services for the Muirfield Drainage Basin at a rate of $2804
The Town Board adopted a tentative collective bargaining agreement with the Town of Manlius Police Benevolent Association for the period 1-1-2024 to 12-31-2026.
Other matters were presented and discussed to learn more about those please visit our agenda center here: https://www.townofmanlius.org/AgendaCenter
To view the full meeting please visit our YouTube Page here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3pS9-uTiX4l7aEgciGEVSA