Potholes & Projects
Please call the office to report potholes on Town roads only. Problems on State and County roads should be reported directly to them. For more information, view the County and State list of roads and phone numbers.
Summer Road Construction Projects
We realize that paving is an inconvenience to our residents and will attempt to complete our work with as little interruption as possible.
Notice of Road Maintenance
The streets of Old Farm Road, Edgewood Parkway, & Foxcroft Lane will be milled and asphalt replaced.
Depending on the weather and contractor availability, we anticipate beginning approximately Thursday, August 6th. Inclement weather will delay this job.
- You can expect rough and uneven driving surfaces.
- The new surface will not match your driveway until the topcoat is in place.
- We ask that you avoid parking on the street Monday-Friday during daylight hours while this work is in progress.
- School buses and emergency services will be able to reach your home at all times.
- We will coordinate our activities with Syracuse Haulers so as to not interrupt your trash and brush services. Have your garbage and yard debris (if applicable) curbside by 6:00 AM.
- Mailboxes that are damaged or need to be removed to accommodate operations will be restored upon completing of the job.
Please contact the highway department if you have additional questions or concerns.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Robert A. Cushing, Superintendent of Highways
Town of Manlius Highway Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5970 Clemmons Rd. Phone: 315-656-3090
Please remember that in construction areas visibility may be limited due to the size and design of the construction equipment. Please slow down and be patient to insure both your safety and the safety of our construction crews.