Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The streets of Treetops, Travertine, and Firebird will be milled and the asphalt replaced. This is a multifaceted project and will take several weeks to complete. Depending on the weather and contractor availability, we anticipate beginning approximately Thursday, June 27th. Inclement weather will delay this job.
- You can expect rough and uneven driving surfaces.
- The new surface will not match your driveway until the top coat is in place.
- We ask that you avoid parking on the street Monday—Friday during daylight hours while this work is in progress.
- School buses and emergency services will be able to reach your home at all times.
- We will coordinate our activities with Syracuse Haulers so as to not interrupt your trash and brush services. Have your garbage and yard debris (if applicable) curbside by 6:00 a.m.
- Mailboxes that are damaged or need to be removed to accommodate operations will be restored upon completion of the job.
Safety is always the top priority. You can assist by observing traffic markers, obeying the flagmen, traveling slower, and allowing extra time. Please contact the highway department if you have additional questions or concerns.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Robert A. Cushing, Superintendent of Highways